Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper

Brian was doing some yard work and pool maintenance on Saturday afternoon, and it was just too nice to keep Wyatt inside when he could see his Daddy having fun with the "duck-a" out back. So, although I am petrified of him being outside by the pool (even though I spent 6 years of my life as a certified lifeguard and my husband is in the double digits), we went outside and played. He got a kick out of "helping" Brian unravel the hose, and also enjoyed picking up the empty flower pots after Brian planted them. He did end up falling on the concrete and getting a little raspberry on his forehead, but he seemed to be okay after a little crying and a cup of juice. Now we're having to push his one year pictures back again until this clears up. But I guess this is what having a boy is all about....



No comments:

Post a Comment