Sunday, May 31, 2009

Standing Up!

Reese is pulling up on everything today! It's now 10:00 and so far she's pulled herself up on the couch to creep along, up behind her stroller walker, and she is now standing outside the exersaucer pulling herself up and playing with her toys!

Her brother is "painting" in his high chair. He loves to paint the pages in his little book. I think his favorite part is getting the paintbrush wet and then moving it along the page! He did just ask me if it was toothbrush. Fortunately, it wasn't in his mouth at the time....

Reese's 9 month well baby check up is tomorrow, so we'll be headed there first thing in the morning. She was 19 pounds, 10 ounces at her six month check up. I'm guessing she's about 21 pounds (closer to 22) right now. Any other guesses?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a first time visitor. <3 your blog. We both have a little boy first and a little girl second!! :)

    Your children are so beautiful! You must be one proud mommy!

    Hope you are having a great weekend, I can't wait to read more of your blog, I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete