Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reese's Pieces

So Reese is our little comedienne.  She constantly says things out of the blue that make us laugh so hard.  One thing that she has been doing lately that drives me crazy is constantly saying "doo doo."  Now, she doesn't say it because she knows what it's slang for.  Because we have never once referred to anything as "doo doo" in this house.  She just thinks it's a funny word.  And she says it over and over and over again. I'm ignoring it in hopes that it goes away.

Anyway, this morning we were cleaning windows together because this house is a disaster.  We were barely  home this weekend and the house, well, it suffered because of it.  So I gave Reese a paper towel to "help" me clean the windows and she said, "This is hard, Mom.  Cleaning takes practice. You need to practice cleaning more, Mom."  And she had the most serious look on her face. 

Anyway, I have to go practice cleaning.  I think I'm going to make her practice with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment