Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project 365: Week 10

 I am woefully behind on posting about anything!  March has been a little bit crazy - sickness, school work, computer problems, yada yada yada.  Hopefully that's all in the past and I can get caught up now!

Tuesday, March 5
My birthday!  Brian and I went out to lunch and I got this margarita to drink.
 Wednesday, March 6
Wyatt started spelling tests this month.  We try to work on the words each day while the little kids have quiet time.
 Thursday, March 7
We got the new Mini Boden catalog in the mail and she was showing me everything she wants me to buy for her.  Good luck with that, Reesie. Your chances would be better if you were an only child.
 Friday, March 8
Finley wore her first Yankees shirt.  Trying to show her support even though it seems like everyone is on the DL!
 Saturday, March 9
Wyatt had baseball practice, and he's decided to adopt some rather specific uniform requirements.  He wants to wear his pant high so that his socks show, but he's also insisting that he wear a belt!  His size right now is making that a little difficult!  He's getting so big - we had to buy new cleats last week, the boy is costing me money!
Sunday, March 10
Finley is loving her solid foods!  Her face is messy, but I promise she got some food in her belly!
Monday, March 11
Wyatt is really progressing with his reading skills!  We struggled a little bit at the beginning of the year with his fluency, but he's gotten so much better!  He got Reader 16 last week.  It is so fun to see him try to read new words when we're out and about.  This is such a fun age!

No comments:

Post a Comment