Friday, April 14, 2017

Testing. Testing. Is this thing on?

I've been pretty terrible at this blogging gig since September. Buuuuuut I figured I would fire up the keyboard and see what happened.

We are in the midst of Spring t-ball, baseball, soccer, and softball season around here.  Which means we are spending 6 out of seven nights a week at practices and games. Finley is playing t-ball, Hudson is playing in his 6U division (coach pitch, but still with the tee), Reese is playing softball, and Wyatt is playing advanced soccer and travel baseball.  So basically, the fun never stops.

These two get to spend plenty of time cheering for their brothers at the ball field.

She crushes the ball.  I think she thrives on the pressure and the fun that she has when she plays softball.  Reese also really loves her team, and that makes it easy.  And fun.  They also trash talk each other more than any baseball team I've ever seen.  They have high standards, and they hold each other to them.  I've heard, "Why didn't you catch that?," "You've got to get prepped!," and "C'mon Reese, you should've had that!" more at her practices than I've ever heard at Wyatt's games!


























Wyatt's spring season is underway, and he's spending lots of time behind the plate, on the mound, in the Hot Corner, and occasionally right field.  He could use a kid or two reminding him to get prepped every pitch!  Ha!

This kid is all heart!  He plays like he spends all of his time watching baseball.  He loves it!

And Fin is having a ball, and I know Brian is having an equally fun time coaching her.  She can hit a ball, and she can always make him laugh!




Now that I've brought the blog "up to speed," I will attempt to blog about Christmas 2016 before December 2017.Do not place any bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment