Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!

For Father's Day yesterday we went to the waterpark to visit Daddy, Grandpa and Grammy, Uncle T, Aunt Allison, Colin and Piper. Wyatt had a lot of fun playing in the water and pushing strollers around. His favorite stroller to push was Piper's - probably because hers is so cool! After we went to the waterpark, Wyatt and I came home and took a nap, and then went over to my parents' house for dinner and Brian met us there. We had a really good time yesterday, which is just what my husband deserved!

Brian's Father's Day gift was a candy dispenser (like the old time gum ball dispensers) with the Yankees emblem and special Yankee M&M's with the logos printed on them. We used personalized M&M's as the favors for our wedding and I still get emails from the website, so when I got the email a month ago I knew that was what I needed to get for Brian for Father's Day. I wanted to get him 2 (one for our Yankee room and one for his office), but I decided one was enough and he can keep it wherever he pleases. He also got the book Why a Daughter Needs a Dad, and the book Daddy Hugs by Karen Katz. He also got himself the Indiana Jones Mr. Potato Head, so I guess he had a pretty good day!
Wyatt using his outdoor voice....

Looking kind of Grumpy (and his hair looks really dark)...

Colin's trying to make him smile

At least Colin can look at the camera and smile!

He finally smiled when Colin splashed him with water!

No comments:

Post a Comment