Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kids Learn the Darndest Things

When I picked Wyatt up from my Mom's house today he was staring very intently as she was telling Bella to "Sit, stay, go get it, drop it," in regards to one of her toys. He likes to try to say "Go get it." He also tries to say "Good girl." Anyway, when we got home we were playing in the den and he had a toy. For fun I told him to sit. And he looked at me, smiled, and sat. Then I told him to stay, and he stayed. He had the biggest smile on his face, like he thought it was a game. Somewhere in my head I was thinking that I shouldn't be teaching my kid to act like a dog, but he was having so much fun. When I told Brian what Wyatt could do, he looked at me pretty skeptically, but once he tried he thought it was pretty funny too. I'm hoping to get some video footage to post soon.

On another note, I have to go tomorrow for my glucose test. I'm 28 weeks (I'll be 29 on Sunday), and at no point have they told me that they're concerned about my sugar level, but I guess it's something I have to do anyway. I really wish that my Doctor's office administered the test in their office so I didn't have to go sit at LabCorp for an hour tomorrow, but oh well. This weekend is going to be pretty fun. On Saturday we're going to Tyler's 1st birthday party (with Wyatt) and Tim McGraw (without Wyatt). For Father's Day we'll be going to the Waterpark to see Daddy of course, but Grammy, Grandpa, Uncle T, Aunt Allison, Colin and Piper will be there too! Wyatt and I are excited to give Brian his Father's Day present, we think he'll really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment