Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthday Party!

Yesterday we went to Derek and Sophie's 2nd birthday party! It was at the Jumping Jelly Beans, and it was our first experience taking Wyatt to a "bounce house." He had a lot of fun! Of course it always helps that "Collie" is there. Wyatt LOVES his big cousin. As soon as we told him we were going bye bye to see Colin he started saying "Go bye bye and see Collie? Where Collie go?"

We weren't sure how much Wyatt would be able to do, but he was jumping around in everything. I was with Reese for most of the party and wasn't able to observe Wyatt jumping a lot, but from what I saw he had a blast! He also had fun playing ball with his cousin Derek. When the pizza was served for lunch he was so excited. Brian said he ate one whole slice and started asking for more! He was shouting "More pizza!" He actually emerged from the pizza experience pretty clean too, which is new for him. Typically when he eats pizza he is a mess!

Reese was pretty laid back the whole time, but she got to hang out with Piper. The two girls were so cute together. I was holding Piper on my lap and Reese was sitting in her car seat and Piper kept trying to climb into the car seat to to get to Reese. They just kept looking at each other and smiling. These two are going to have so much fun as they get older!

We came back home for nap time (everyone but me slept - including Brian), and then we went to Babies R Us to get a few things for Christmas and for safety purposes. My oven lock broke and since Wyatt LOVES to try and open the door I needed a new one. We also got Reese pink Crocs with the wool inside, a book, and we got both kids some clothes.

Today we went to Wal Mart (my last two experiences there have been awful....there has to be some place else). I came home and started to unpack the groceries after I put both kids down for naps and started to watch Season 3 of the Gilmore Girls on DVD. Yes, I am obsessed. I've seen every episode too many times to count and I could still watch it over and over and over. Part of the reason I'm watching Season 3 is because Sugar, who is in the Final 5 for Survivor tonight (yes, Brian and I still obsessively watch Survivor) guest starred on the show that year. Anyway, when I went to start the DVD I found that the DVD player is broken. At some point since I last used the thing 20 hours ago it decided to stop working. When I called Brian to tell him the news, he decided that the DVD Player committed suicide as a result of the "crap" I was making it play. He seriously hates the show. I hate the X Files. So there.

Wyatt is going to my parents' house to make cookies with my Mom this afternoon and Brian is going to decorate the outside of the house. We were so out of it for a week and half because of Noelle that he never got around to it. Since it's so close to Christmas we decided he would just decorate the yard and we wouldn't worry about putting lights on the house. We'll see how this turns out.....
Jumping
Playing with Colin
"Where Collie go?"
Playing QB

No comments:

Post a Comment