Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wyatt's Future Career(s)

Wyatt is obviously a very smart little boy...at least we think he is. He's quite a thinker....

Here's Wyatt thinking!
Everyday he surprises us with the stuff that he says. First, let me introduce you to "Monkey."
Here's Wyatt and Monkey watching Zaboomofoo
Wyatt and Monkey sleep together every night. This morning Brian went to get Wyatt and Monkey out of bed and while they were walking downstairs Wyatt told Brian, "Monkey play for Yankees." He then decided to add "Wy Wy play for Yankees." Let me say that Brian and I have never once said anything like that to him, so we have no idea where it came from! We've played baseball with him. In fact, when the weather was so nice a few days ago we played baseball outside for hours. But we've never said anything about playing for the Yankees! However, if Wyatt decides to play for the Yankees and he has a big pay day coming we will of course root him on in his career. And we will also expect tickets to games.....
Tonight Wyatt wasn't too anxious to go to sleep at bedtime. When he and Brian came down to get Monkey, Wyatt decided he wanted to stay downstairs and play the drums. He then decided to curl up on the couch and watch House with Daddy. He literally curled up on the couch with Brian and was completely into watching the show for about 15 minutes. I think it's a sign that he plans to become a Doctor. I don't know. Clearly, my one and a half year old is struggling with which career path to follow.
I'd love for him to be a Doctor...but going to the Big Leagues would be significantly cheaper....

Watching House with Daddy

You want me to go to bed? But I'm wide awake!


No comments:

Post a Comment