Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We Have A(nother) Walker!

Reese is now officially on the road to walking at 10 months 26 days! That is exactly two months older than her brother was when he started walking. She can take multiple steps at a time, and then she gets back up and tries again! I think she's taken up to 11 steps at a time now. We got some video of her walking this evening, but if you're going to watch, I'd turn off the volume. A certain big brother isn't too fond of the attention his sister is getting from Daddy....


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was blog hopping and came across your blog. I normally don't read random people's blogs or leave comments for people I don't know (I promise!) but your babies looked close in age to mine so I read on a little bit. I was just laughing at all of the similarities.

    My babies are an older boy (05/07) and a little girl (10/08) and my name is Brittany Lynn, too. I didn't have much time to read much but it's always nice to read people's blog that you have something in common with. :) I wanted to comment and let you know I stopped by. What a sweet family you have!

    ~Brittany~

    ReplyDelete