Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spiderman and Dora!

So we have all been cracking up the last few days watching videos of Wyatt and Reese. While Brian was searching for things for Wyatt's Spiderman birthday party next week, he came across this website that turns your kid into their favorite character or a friend of their favorite character. Unfortunately I can't embed the videos onto the blog, but here is Wyatt as Spiderman and Reese as Dora. Reese's is hysterical when she does her little dance!


Other than that, we haven't been up to much lately. Work. Playdates. House stuff. I'm working on my first really "crafty" project ever, and it isn't even that crafty. I have to work on getting a new trash can for Wyatt's room cleaned up and sparkling, and then I'm hoping to revamp a rocking chair and maybe jump into sewing some (really simple) curtains for the family room. I just can't find what I want anywhere without an outrageous price or a really dark design. Plus, I don't want to spend too much because I can just see jelly mouths smearing all over the curtains!

We are anxiously waiting for Wyatt's third birthday this Tuesday! I can not believe that my little baby boy is going to be three in two days! Brian and I both have the day off, and we have a nice little day planned for him. Including well child check ups for both kids that afternoon. And yes, I totally did that to him last year too! But I think we'll also go to the aquarium or zoo (based on weather), go out to dinner at Red Robin, and finish the day with cake and presents! His Spiderman party is next Saturday, and it is themed out to the max. I let Brian pick out everything, and believe me when I tell you this is about as Spiderman as it gets. Right down to the Spiderman shirts that my kids are wearing. Yes, both of them.

And yes, unfortunately I have no pictures today. And I might not even blog forever. Our power cord was literally smoking the last time it was plugged in and we need a new one. And as far as I know, it hasn't been ordered. So right now I'm at the mercy of my sister letting me use her computer. And hopefully, my husband will go ahead and order the darned power cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment