Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mornings with Daddy

Wyatt wakes up early. Really, really early. Like, 5:30 or 6:00 on a good day. On our days off Brian and I usually switch days to "sleep in," but he's been really great about letting his tired, uncomfortable wife sleep in more than he does lately. On the three mornings a week that I work I usually leave as Wyatt wakes up and get him milk and settle him in bed next to Daddy before I go. Wyatt is great about keeping himself (quietly) occupied while Brian gets ready for his work day. Reese usually sleeps until 7:15 or 7:30, so he's ready to go by the time she's up.

This spot at the edge of our bed is one of the kids favorite spots to watch TV in the mornings. They like to sit and pretend that they're on a train, or just act out little parts from their shows.


These are Wyatt's Buzz Lightyear pajamas. I try to keep them dirty, because he will wear them every night if they are clean!
Reese's hair is getting so long! She is definitely in need of a trim, but we are waiting to take her to Disney World in December to get her hair cut. Wyatt had his first hair cut at the Magic Kingdom and it was such a fun experience! I can't wait to get a little trim on those curls. I don't think she's going to have bangs, just one long head of hair (kind of like me), so it can wait a bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment