Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby Boy - 30 Weeks!

  • How Far Along: 30 weeks!
  • Size of the Baby: About the size of a head of lettuce? 18 inches and over 3 pounds!
  • Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds
  • Maternity Clothes: Seriously? Look at that stomach. What else would cover that?!?
  • Gender: Boy!
  • Movement: ALL THE TIME! He is moving like crazy. Poking. Jabbing. No hiccups yet!
  • What I Miss: This week? Wine. I think that's about it.
  • Sleep: Hit or miss. Some nights I sleep really well and never wake up, and other nights I feel like I'm awake every hour. It's worse on the nights when I have to work the next day!
  • Symptoms: I have a big belly. I have a baby that moves. I'm tired. I'm slow. I lose breath easily.
  • Best Moment of the Week: Reese's birthday was awesome. We got to schedule an official due date - November 5! We've had a lot of fun on Brian's days off. Wyatt pooped in the potty. All good times!
  • What I am Looking Forward to: Wyatt's school is Open House is TONIGHT! I am going to be in full breakdown mode next Tuesday for sure. We have a 30 week appointment on Thursday and hearing the heartbeat is always exciting!




No comments:

Post a Comment