Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just A Little Reesie




A few pictures for a big update (that I've been waiting to share because I didn't want to jinx it!).  She is now completely potty trained!  I am just so excited that she is trained and entire year before Wyatt was (he waited until 3 and a half to do what she did by 2 and a half)!  In addition to saving me tons of cash, she is also ready for school in the fall, easier to take places (although I will say that it's MUCH easier to take care of um, business in public, with Wyatt), and just so much more grown up with those pesky diapers and pull ups!

Anyway, I took these at Wyatt's last game when she was being particularly cheerful and kind to her little brother.  She can be such a sweet little girl when she wants to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment