Monday, October 28, 2013

What Our October Looked Like

I feel like I've spent the last two months getting into the swing of things.

Over the summer I crave normalcy of our school schedules (which is why I like things like swim lessons and our school workbooks), but since school started things have gotten a little out of control.

We have lots of running to do every day with school drops offs and pick ups, but all these kids make for lots of activities, too!

On Monday mornings I go to school with Wyatt and help his teacher with AR testing in his classroom.
On Monday nights this guy has soccer.  He's scored two goals this season, and he has one more game tonight.

On Tuesdays I have to pick Hudson up from school at 11:45, and then double back to pick Reese up from dance at 1:30.  Then we have to pick Wyatt up at 2:15!

On Wednesdays Reese had soccer practice....

And Wyatt had baseball games (at the same time).


On Thursday nights Wyatt has soccer practice, but thankfully those are usually handled by Brian!

Saturdays haven't been much better!  Two soccer games and a baseball game (plus birthday parties), have had me on the go from 8AM-6PM some days.

Fortunately we did have an afternoon off.  And this guy took advantage of it with his Daddy.  Brian had new trees planted in the backyard as an anniversary gift, and Hudson helped him water them!

I feel like things are finally slowing down and I'm finally able to catch my breath.  And I'm really looking forward to Pumpkin Patch Parades and Halloween this week - and there may already be some Holiday season planning happening around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment