Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Birthday (Party), Hudson!!!!

Yesterday was Hudson's birthday party.  I tried to keep this one low key...and I succeeded in a big way.

I didn't go overboard on the decorations, we ordered pizzas and had store bought cupcakes.  I filled a pinata with candy and put a pin the tail on the donkey game up on the wall...and we didn't use either. 
 Writing on this chalkboard was about all the real effort I put in (besides cleaning the house)!
 The kids ran around my backyard for almost the entire party, and then came inside for cupcakes.  It was a gorgeous day for playing outside, and they all took full advantage!

This guy loved blowing out his candle and eating his cupcake!
 After cupcakes we opened some presents, and then his friends left.  Their cousins stayed for a little bit longer, and did they ever love getting in some extra cousin time running around our (completely dark) backyard some more!

Hudson spent the rest of the night with his Daddy,
 and showing his brother his new toys!
We're so thankful that so many people came out to celebrate Huddoo's birthday!!! Happy third birthday, Hudson!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love low key birthdays!! He looks so happy {and so big!}. Glad he had a good day!

    ReplyDelete