Monday, May 26, 2008

Sleepy Boys

This weekend Wyatt and Mommy hung out a lot. Daddy is officially working at least six days a week which is depressing....

On Friday we went with my Mom to see my Grandmother at the "home." Wyatt's Aunt Allison pointed out last week that when he says "Bye" it comes out as "Die." I'd never noticed it before, but it was a little awkward when my kid was waving at all the old folks as we were leaving the home waving and saying "Die. Die." Later on that day I took Wyatt to get his pictures taken and was pleasantly surprised when Daddy showed up for the pictures. I was so excited he came because Wyatt loves his Daddy so much and I knew he'd smile more. Plus, I would never have been able to keep up with him throughout the session so it's a good thing that Brian came. His pictures turned out really well!

On Sunday Wyatt and I did some shopping at Babies R Us because we had a 10% of coupon for the baby monitor for Baby Girl and a $10 gift card. Then we went to Pier 1 and Bed Bath & Beyond (the number of gift cards that I had left from our wedding was getting to me) and stopped at Petsmart so Wyatt could see the doggies and fish. I then felt guilty for having him in his stroller for two hours, so we went to my Mom and Dad's house so that he could run around outside. Wyatt fell asleep in the car on the 7 minute ride home, and we were surprised to find Brian home when we got here. I put Wyatt down to say hi to Daddy and this is what happened....



No comments:

Post a Comment