Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby Girl Update!

Today was my last Doctor's Appointment for Baby Girl! Unfortunately, I have now surpassed my weight gain goal by a stinking pound! I've gained 31 pounds...but I guess that better than 60! My blood pressure was low, Baby's heartbeat was in the 130's and I'm measuring at 38 weeks. I have a few last minute things I have to do at the hospital tomorrow (like have an anaesthesia screening and lab work done) but I can do it first thing, so I'll hopefully be done by 8:30 am. The doctor also gave me a prescription for some Ambien so I can get some sleep over the next few days....I'm stoked about that! I feel like I've gotten a total of three hours of sleep every night this week. Between waking up to pee, feeling thirsty when I was up to pee and having some water (which causes me to have to pee again in an hour), and taking forever to get comfortable I've been getting no rest!

I was 3 cm dilated today and 75% effaced, so hopefully baby girl will hold off for me until Monday! If she won't...at least I'm packed and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment