Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Sweet Husband

There haven't been a ton of pictures taken of me lately around here. This picture was taken about two weeks ago. I've gotten bigger and the baby's "dropped" since then, so my stomach is looking even bigger. Actually, it's just bigger. I can't even bathe Wyatt anymore because I can't reach him and it's just not safe. So, that falls on Brian :).

Anyway, the reason that my size comes up is because of something my darling husband did the other night. We were on the couch watching TV and I was laying down. I rolled over to get up off the couch and I rolled over his phone. The way my husband reacted you would have thought that Shamu just rolled over the phone though. He actually tried to revive his phone with some CPR.  Don't be jealous ladies. Seriously, don't be jealous :).

1 comment:

  1. I just posted a sign in the office giving the video address so that everyone at work can see Brian without a hat. I also saved the video for lifeguard class next year
    -Dave

    ReplyDelete