Friday, June 26, 2009

Busch Gardens!

On Monday we went to Busch Gardens. I think that some of the best investments Brian and I have made is to buy passes for things like that. We have passes to Busch Gardens, the Zoo and the Aquarium. Obviously, we also go to the Waterpark whenever we want! The great thing about the Busch Gardens pass is that we can go to places like Sea World and Busch Gardens Tampa, too (if we're there for some odd reason like we were in November). It's great to just be able to go whenever we want!

Busch Gardens recently opened the Sesame Street Forest of Fun and we really wanted to check it out. It's a neat little section with a few rides, but it's not the best place for Wyatt. He is terrified of costume characters. I don't know when this started, but he screams as soon as he sees them. He was able to go on a few rides there before we took him to see the horses.

He was able to ride the swings for the first time too! Not the big swings, but the little kid ones. He also went on the scrambler with Brian and LOVED it. I am not a fan. I can ride things that go in circular motions. And I can really only ride one roller coaster a visit or I get sick. I blame Brian for this. We went on a Lifeguard Competition trip to Six Flags Darien Lake years ago. We all went on this Superman roller coaster three times in a row (I was peer pressured), and after the third time I lost it. And I haven't been able to ride a roller coaster since!

Wyatt fell asleep in the car on the ride home and he slept on the couch for about an hour after we got home. We also went out for ice cream that night! Yummy! The only problem is that Wyatt is getting very headstrong. He is constantly asking for one thing and changing his mind and flipping out when he doesn't get what he wants. I'm ignoring it and not letting him get away with it, but it's driving me crazy. That night he wanted to hold the ice cream that the four of us were sharing. I told him he couldn't hold it and he flipped out. Screaming. So he got nothing. It sure made for a fun trip!

Brian and Wyatt riding a new ride
Reese isn't afraid of characters. She loved Zoe!
Wyatt petting a horse!
Wyatt on the swings. This is the only picture of him with his tongue in his mouth. He has this obsession with sticking his tongue out lately, just to wiggle it around. It's gross.
Reesie hanging out in her stroller
Wyatt asleep on the couch when we got home!


No comments:

Post a Comment