Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun Wedding Weekend: Friday

Friday night was the rehearsal dinner for Marc and April's wedding! The guys started the day right, with a crew of about 15 going out and golfing. Brian's team (him, my Dad, my Uncle and my brother's friend) came in second in the game of Best Ball, but from what I hear some people might have doctored the numbers. I spent the morning frantically cleaning, doing laundry, and getting everything together to make the weekend as easy as possible.

Brian's mom came to hang out with Reese while the boys and I went to the rehearsal. The wedding was on the beach at Little Island Park in Sandbridge. We all met the and went through the wedding program. Wyatt was the ring bearer and I was a bridesmaid. Since I was busy, Brian spent most of the time with the Little Fella doing this....


The rest of us had our rehearsal and figured out where to stand and who to walk back with. Since we were in order shortest to tallest, you can guess where I ended up...

Brian and Wyatt decided to take a stroll down to the beach where Wyatt had fun (and got wet), letting the waves hit his legs. According to his account, he"fell in the ocean." He still had a blast and couldn't wait to go to the beach the next day.
We dropped Wyatt off at the house and went to the rehearsal dinner at Rockafeller's. Marc and April had their dinner at the same place we had ours. It was great to sit up on the deck and look over the inlet and hang out with everyone. It also helped that the food was delicious! After the dinner my parents hosted an after party at their house for everyone. Brian and I went over for a little bit, but we wanted to get home to the kids since we were going to have a long day on Saturday and since we knew we were definitely going to be out late on Saturday. Friday night was a great start to a fantastic wedding weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment