Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pictures!

We took the kids to get their pictures taken last night. It's something we've been meaning to do for months, but for various reasons (like the fact that we don't have any pictures on the wall right now anyway) we haven't done it. Plus, seriously, once they reach this age it's a miracle if I have a free window of time without a scratch or bruise on someone's face!

These two were like little models last night. I don't know what it was, but they were "on" as soon as the photographer pointed the camera at them. These are all of the pictures of the two of them together. I'll probably post some of them solo later this week (they're also in the sidebar over there ->), but I didn't want to send anyone into overload!

I love them all, but the first and last are my favorites. Anyway - enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment