Friday, March 2, 2012

Funnies from the Kids

Wyatt and Reese are in both in such fun stages right now.  They both are constantly saying and doing things that crack us up. I shared a few last month, and I figured I should probably post a few more :)


In the car on the way home from school:
Wyatt: "Mommy, can I go up to the boys' room during quiet time today?"
Reese: "Hey, NO FAIR, what am I going to do?"
Wyatt: "Ummmm..take a nap?"
Reese: "No!  I'm not talking to you anymore Wyatt!"
Wyatt: "Hey Reese, do you want to wear my Iron Man mask?"
Reese: "Yes."
Wyatt: "HAHA!  I got you to talk to me!"


While they were brushing their teeth, Reese started sharing some info about the "bad boy" in her class:
"Wyatt, do you have any bad boys in your class? Oh, nevermind. You ARE the bad boy!"

"Mom, can I get a hair cut? Seriously. I don't want to be Rapunzel."
But she seriously LOVES Rapunzel.


Right after the Super Bowl (we rooted for the Giants because according to Wyatt, "The Patriots play next door to the Red Sox.  If they win then the Red Sox will be happy.  Uck.")
Me: "Wyatt, it's a good thing you wanted the Giants to win the Super Bowl. Do you know who Tom Brady is?"
Wyatt: "The quarterback for the Patriots."
Me: "Guess who his sister is marrying that you don't like?"
Wyatt: "Um, Kevin Youkilis?"
Me: "Yes."
Wyatt: "Uck. I wouldn't let my sister marry him. I guess Tom Brady is never going to want to be around his sister again."

"Mom, why are you sending us outside to get our injury out?"
 Energy, Reese.  I said energy. 

Wyatt: "Mommy, our teeth are white.  Does that mean that they taste like vanilla?"
Me: "Yes.  Run your tongue across them like this.  Yum.  Vanilla!"
Wyatt: "Awesome!  I love vanilla!  Wait....it doesn't taste like vanilla!  You got me Mommy!"



4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Enjoy these because I have heard that the teenage years come with some not so cute things being said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME!!! I love the Tom Brady one!! And I burst out laughing at the BAD BOY comment! Your kids are too funny!

    ReplyDelete