Monday, June 4, 2012

Our Weekend

On Saturday morning we went to Tyler's birthday party at Hunt Club Farms.  The kids were very excited to go, and Wyatt told me that morning, "Mom, why don't we just get a pumpkin while we're there so we don't have to go back in the fall."  Ha!  Always thinking, that one!

The kids were really looking forward to the bounce house, but we do try to limit their time in them!  So instead we decided to focus on the petting zoo and the playground!

Reesie and Natalie loved the bunny!
Natalie and Wyatt had a blast with the goats!  Reese actually was a little freaked out by them, so she stayed outside with Hudson and I for a little bit.
My boy and a goat.
Reese was finally brave enough to go in when she saw that there were brushes to brush them down.
Brian surprised us and showed up while we were eating!  I wasn't expecting him at all, but it was so nice to see him!  Since I had an extra set of hands we decided to let Hudson out to pet the bunny, too.
He absolutely loved being able to get out of the stroller and see what the bunny felt like.  He was so excited to be free!
Wyatt and Tyler being Hulk!  They crack me up, but I probably shouldn't have let them sit together because they are out of control.  They did an Iron Man dance, Captain America, and Hulk.  These boys are so silly and sweet!

And this picture cracks me up!  That afternoon we were playing and Reese grabbed my sunglasses and Hudson's winter hat.  She looked at me and said, "is this fabulous Mom?"

Yes honey, you're fab.  I love how she's holding her hands!
Wyatt went to a Tides/Yankees game that night with Mimi and Baba and Aunt Allison and his cousins.  He came home exhausted!  The kids and I spent the day cleaning while Brian was at work yesterday (like, hard core cleaning), and then Brian and I went to see Snow White and the Huntsman.  Boring, boring, boring.  I would have rather seen The Avengers for a third time!

We've watched Part Two of Hatfields & McCoys, so we're hoping to finish that, and we also have a project list about a mile long of things we want to do on his day off today.  He's finishing up the yard, but we need to finish Reese's big girl bed, and go to Home Depot for a new tree for the front yard and to look for some Father's Day ideas for him.  So much for a low key day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment