Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Planning Hudson's Birthday Party

Hudson is turning 2 next month, and there is no doubt that he wants an Elmo party.  He loves to watch Elmo, play with Elmo, read about Elmo, and talk about Elmo!  I've been pinning things for his party for awhile, and now I'm getting around to do the actual work to get ready!

I ordered this invitation (but you know, with Hudson's picture) on Sunday night while I watched the Real Housewives of NJ reunion.  Can we just say that the reunion was a hot mess?!?
Source: etsy.com via Brittney on Pinterest

I made a balloon wreath for his birthday last year, and I think something like this would be super cute on the front door!

How cute are these little food labels?

I think that this balloon idea is adorable, and it would probably be easy to put the monsters faces on them, right?  Or just primary colors would work, too!

There are going to be kids here, but most of them will be older.  We've had Wyatt and Reese's parties out of our house for the last few years, so I know we'll need to keep the kids entertained (without destroying my house)!  These ideas look fun.






I seriously can't believe how fast the last year has flown by.  It really seems like our little guy just turned 1!  But we can't wait to celebrate his second birthday with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment