Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Project 365: Week 25 & Week 26

Picking up where I left off on Saturday!

Tuesday, June 18
They all grabbed their musical instruments and started singing "The Pretender" during lunch.  It cracks me up to listen to these three singing the Foo Fighters.
Wednesday, June 19
Hanging out in her exersaucer after her bath.
Thursday, June 20
Swim lessons are held at a local Golf Club, and Hudson is obsessed with the golf carts.  He loves to watch them drive by.
Friday, June 21
"Wy Wy, you watching Lightning McQueen?"  I love how much these two brothers love each other.
Saturday, June 22
Yeah, we don't have a "no ball in the house" rule around here.  This boy is in constant motion, and I'm pretty sure he thinks life is one big, continuous game of baseball.
Sunday, June 23
Stealing books from the big kids!
Monday, June 24
After the Children's Museum, we went to Doumar's drive in to have lunch.  We ordered the boys (and Brian's dad) matching Norfolk Tars shirts for Father's Day.  Brian's grandfather played baseball for them back in the 30's and 40's, so they were excited to get them!
Tuesday, June 25
Rainbow at Didi and Pop Pop's house!
Wednesday, June 26
This is what her eye looked like the day before we went to the doctor.  Waking up from a nap like this prompted a phone call the the pediatrician and a trip to Target for some Benadryl!
Thursday, June 27
Argh, Matey!  We devised this headband/washcloth combo to keep the cool washcloth on her eye.
Friday, June 28
At the Brad Paisley concert!  Thanks to Brian's job we were able to get into the VIP area for food and drinks before the show, and we got our seats upgraded.  Sometimes the perks make the long hours not so bad. (Kidding!  I would totally rather have him home by 5:30 every night with weekends off!)
Saturday, June 29
I can not tell you how badly this boy needed this nap after the week he had adjusting to his new bed.  And then (after almost two weeks), I decided I couldn't do it anymore!  Wyatt wasn't sleeping.  Hudson wasn't sleeping.  He was coming in my room in the middle of the night to tell me he wasn't going to go back to sleep at all.  So I wasn't sleeping.  And Brian had to go sleep in their room to make sure he stayed in bed, so he wasn't sleeping. I fixed his crib tent as fast as can be and he's been back in his crib since Friday.  And now we are ALL sleeping!  Hallelujah!

I think he's just not ready to move, and since Wyatt and Reese were both 3 and a half when they moved (with NO problems), I think that might just be the magic age for our family!
Sunday, June 30
This is Wyatt's version of the Stanley Cup.  He can keep dreaming.  He wants to play hockey, and I know that Brian wants to let him (especially after his skating lessons).  But Brian keeps telling me these horrific hockey injury stories (professional and amateur), and they DO NOT convince me that hockey is a good sport for my little boy!
Monday, July 1
This is Hudson asleep.  At 9AM.  Because he wasn't sleeping AT ALL in his big boy bed.  Insanity, I tell you.

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos. Looks like a busy couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete