Saturday, August 17, 2013

Project 365: Week 31

Tuesday, July 30
Mason was in town staying with Didi and Pop Pop, so we went over to my parents' house to swim and hang out with him!  These guys had a fun lunch together.
Wednesday, July 31
They asked me if they could "please, please, please" watch Beauty & The Beast.  What kind of Disney loving mom would I be if I denied their request?
Thursday, August 1
The day that they passed the swim test at the Y!
Friday, August 2
After what felt like for-e-ver, we finally found a sippy cup that this baby will take!  And she's now cut herself down to about 3 feedings from me a day.  Not pushing the weaning, but definitely happy to have her drink some water finally!!!
Saturday, August 3
The smalls reading a little post-bath story together.  Or, Finley trying to snatch the book away from Hudson.
Sunday, August 4
Wyatt said that Reese really, really needed him to read her a bed time story!  So sweet to hear him reading her a story.  Please overlook the mess. We had a play date that afternoon and I was too exhausted to help clean it!

Monday, August 5
I spent a few hours with my oldest boy that afternoon - he had his Reading/First Grade assessment that morning, and then we went to get a much needed haircut!  It's so nice to be able to see his eyes again!

I can't believe how close we are to the end of summer! School starts in 2 and a half weeks, and baseball season has already started!  Can't believe I'm going to have a first grader, pre-kindergartener, and preschool on my hands...and time alone with Finley!  Bring on September!

No comments:

Post a Comment