Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Last Day!


It really does. This school year flew by so quickly.
They have all gotten so big since school started way back in September - and they have learned so much.

His favorite thing to learn about at school this year was math!
He really enjoyed making, saying, and talking about H's.  Seriously.
This picture cracks me up.  She saw a bird...
Which is fitting because learning about and coloring pictures of birds were two of her favorite things about Pre-K!
 
Now we're on to our summer of fun.  But first - Mommy Boot Camp.  I might lose my mind if I have to ask all 3 of them 3 times each to put plates away and put clothes in the hamper!  Crazy kids!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittney! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete