Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tee Ball's Over, Too!

Reese ended her tee ball season two weeks ago (I know.  I blog about all the latest information).
She had so much fun playing tee ball this year.  She is eligible to move up to softball in the fall.  I'm not getting in the middle of the "discussion" she and Brian are having about whether or not she's moving up!  I'd love for her to play more tee ball, but I know she wants to play with girls and not the boys!

She is my lightning fast girl!  At her team's pizza party, another mom walked up to her just to tell her that she loved watching her run because she is so fast,  and she wished she was as fast as Reese is! I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous of her speed, too!
She played second and pitched, and managed to get two outs in her final game!
Love that her trophy has a ponytail on it!  She came home and made a space for it immediately.  She's very proud of that thing - but we are much prouder of all her hard work and effort!

Can't wait to see what she chooses to do in the fall - soccer or baseball?  Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment