Monday, March 16, 2009

Gilmore Goodness!

I've stopped in the middle of a million other naptime chores to share a tidbit of joy with the world (really, I have no one around to tell). Starting April 4th, I will be able to watch the Gilmore Girls 7 days a week. I mean, yeah, I already own every season, but whatever. And yeah, I know what happens in every episode, but this is my favorite show ever. I contemplated the name Rory for Reese. Okay, and the name Lorelai too. Brian wouldn't have it (not because he doesn't like the name Rory. He just thinks its hard to say).

And because I've fallen in love with ER again (the last 5 episodes anyway), I'm excited to announce that Alexis Bledel, Rory Gilmore herself, will be on the final show.

I can't even talk about this with Brian, his hatred of the show runs that deep. He thinks they talk too fast, and he thinks the people in the town are annoying. That's about as much as he knows about the show because he's never bothered to sit down and watch one episode. I mean, after all the Monday Night Raw and Smackdown garbage I watched when we started dating (unfortunately, there was a period of time when I pretended to think that the Rock was "the most electrifying man in sports entertainment"), he can't stand to be in the room when it's on. Whatever. He better buck up and enjoy it. It's about to be on seven days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment