Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Playing Outside

When Wyatt was a baby and beautifully immobile, I was able to keep him entertained for hours by taking his exersaucer out on the patio and letting him look around outside. I fear that putting this out there on the internet might make me a terrible mother, but he did play nicely in it for a few hours the day Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was released. I'd been waiting forever for the book to come out and I needed to find out what happened to Harry. So we sat on the patio and read together. Don't worry, no spoilers here. Brian still hasn't finished it yet.

Anywho, Saturday was absolutely beautiful and I decided to put Reese on the patio to play too (I wasn't even trying to keep her busy, I just wanted her to enjoy the day). She loved it! She babbled and laughed and gnawed on her toys. I love listening to all her little sounds.

Wyatt laughing at Daddy and Noelle
Wyatt and Noelle hanging out outside
Reese staring at the pool
Wyatt attempting to gnaw on his toy!
Reese playing too!


No comments:

Post a Comment