Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Were You People Thinking?!

36 Million votes...and Matt Giraud was in the bottom 2? I know he went first, but seriously! I spent my night voting for the bottom 2 (yeah, I voted for Michael Sarver...only because he seems like a nice, normal guy and I wanted Megan gone). At least I was kind of right about who went home, and I was only off by one person in my bottom three... but still. You're ruining my credibility.

I always like to look and see who's sitting behind the judges. Tonight Terrence Howard was back there. Sometimes I wonder if they're there because it's good PR or they actually enjoy the show... anybody know if he has a movie coming out?

I'm sure glad that the producers announced that the contestants lip sync the group numbers. I never would have figured that out. I think that they're overdoing the lip sync-ing now. Obvious.

Am I the only person that doesn't think winning a trip to watch them film a dumb Ford music video is that great of a prize? The videos are dumb. I think the only people that legitimately enjoy them are the contestants that are in the video.

Why didn't Adam Lambert listen? Last night they complimented him on being normal and he was all Twilight-ed out again tonight. Agh!

As usual, I still don't understand why people sing the song that no one liked when they leave. Shouldn't they sing something different to the judges for them to decide whether they can stay? If the judges hated it last night, they probably won't like it tonight. Although, I do think that they would have saved Matt if he'd been in the bottom.

That's all I've got. Brittney out.

No comments:

Post a Comment