Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Don't Wednesday!

It's time for I Don't Wednesday again over at Jenna's Journey!
Jenna’s Journey Blog
  • I don't get people who don't read (or don't like to). Seriously. Maybe this is on my mind because I've become engrossed in the Twilight series this week, but I still don't get it. There are books I've read that have changed my life. Not in dramatic terms, but just books that I'll never forget reading for the first time. I still remember picking up Gone With the Wind for the first time when I was thirteen. Or reading Madame Bovary when I was a junior. I love books, and I don't understand people who don't. Sorry.
  • Speaking of which, I don't have any interest in books like Twilight typically. Sure I'm a huge Harry Potter dork, but I'm not an Ann Rice vampire dork. Until I read these. I don't know what it is. Today I told someone at work that I think it's just that darned Edward Cullen. I'm pretty suspicious that that's it. Because I have no explanations for liking vampires. Or werewolves (except Remus Lupin. I love Remus Lupin).
  • I don't like it when my kids take naps at different times. Can I just have two hours to myself? Please?
  • I don't understand why we only get every other Friday casual at work. What's so wrong with letting me wear jeans every week?
  • I don't like to hang onto clothes that I don't wear. Sure, I have some things for sentimental reasons (a few old T-shirts), but I'm not a person who's hanging onto their pre-baby clothes in hopes that they'll fit me again one day. To be honest, once I get back down to pre-baby weight, all of my clothes will be three years old. And I don't typically wear three year old clothes. Although I will make an exception for my Seven Jeans. I loved those things. They look so lonely hanging next to all my Old Navy post-baby jeans.


1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter is so much better than Twilight. With that said, I still got sucked into Twilight. It was a guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete