Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lazy Day!

We've had a pretty lazy day today! I got to sleep in this morning (until 7:30!), and then we all just kind of hung out together all day. I got some packing done and did some storage unit research. I've done a lot of laundry. But other than that...not much has been going around here!

But that doesn't mean the kids haven't had a lot of fun all day!

Reese made an attempt to eat her yogurt with a spoon by herself....and then she tried to drink it.
Wyatt went for a swim with Daddy (he begged to go out there)....
and ended up floating around with a drink in his hand!
Reese went for a ride on her horsie!
And the kids are playing together! This has become more common over the last few weeks. They tend to play really well together, which I'm very thankful for!
And then Reese helped me empty the dishwasher. This little girl loves to help me do things! She can be in another room, and as soon as she hears dishes clinking together she comes in the kitchen to "help." She also loves to help me take clothes out of the dryer!
Yesterday I made a pretty big switch. I decided to try Target's new Up & Up brand of diapers. Wyatt still isn't too big in potty training and spending $60 on diapers is killing me. I've used Pampers Swaddlers or Cruisers since Wyatt was born (I tried Huggies and I hated them...he peed through them all the time), and I decided I would try them with Reese since she needed diapers yesterday. So far, so good! She even slept in one last night with no leaks! My only issue is that I bought her a size 4, the same size she's been wearing in Pampers, and these seem a little big. But they were almost $5 cheaper, which in the long run will save a ton of money!
Brian went to get some Firehouse Subs for dinner which I am excited about because I love that place! Our master plan for tonight is to put the kids to bed (early because neither of them napped well today), and then watch the final Yankees/Red Sox game of the weekend. Hopefully we can pull out a win tonight!
I'm also hoping to get some more work done on Reese's birthday banner. I'm taking pictures as I go so that I can share them with you when I'm all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment