Friday, August 7, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Reception and Honeymoon

It's Show Us Your Life Friday over at Kelly's Korner again! Today is Receptions and Honeymoons! I figure that I've shown you enough pictures of our wedding, but here are two more of the reception....

I loved my wedding cake! It was made at Sugar Plum Bakery, and it was absolutely amazing! This is the last picture I have before someone snuck an unauthorized cake topper on there!


Here we are at our Sweetheart Table! See the yummy shrimp and sushi? I'm pretty sure I didn't get any! Unfortunately, you don't get to see Brian in his sweet black and white Yankees hat that he switched to later! After the cake was cut we had a HUGE party, and it was awesome!
We left for our Honeymoon the next day. We'd been on a cruise the year before (the exact same week...ha!), and we knew that we wanted to do it again. I like cruising because you get to see a lot of different places and there are activities to do at each place, but you also get to lounge on the boat on sea days! The food around the clock also didn't hurt...
Our boat stopped in the Cayman Islands, Cozumel, Belize and Costa Maya. Our favorite shore excursion was hiking through the rain forest and then cave tubing in Belize. It was amazing. Unfortunately we don't have any pictures because you know, we didn't want to take our camera in the water!

Here we are with our life jackets on for the drill. We hadn't even been married 24 hours yet!

Here we are on the Cayman Islands with the boat behind us. We had a great time swimming with Sting Rays in Sting Ray City and snorkeling. And doing a little shopping....

Mexico probably isn't my favorite place, but we had a great time in Costa Mayal! I was dealing with my first bought of morning sickness, so we stopped and got some food. We were sitting next to the funniest guy. He was singing along to the song Africa, and he was playing the air piano and guitar. If you're lucky, I'll post that video one day....

Right in the middle of the shopping square was a pool with a swim up bar. Not so important for me, but it was still pretty cool. Brian and I spent the day on the beach and in the pool!

This is Larry the sushi guy. Brian ate sushi every day on the boat! I of course, could not partake, but we had to get a picture of Brian with his favorite guy on the ship!

Our last night on the ship!
After the cruise was over we decided to go to Orlando. The boat docked in Tampa, and then we rented a car and drove to Orlando. We went to Sea World and Discovery Cove, and spent a lot of time in Downtown Disney! We spent a few days there and could have stayed longer, but I had a wedding to be in the next weekend!

While we were in Tampa we stopped by Legends Field, the Yankees spring training complex!

This is one of my first "belly shots" with Wyatt. I was just starting to show (my jeans were getting tight - my adorable Seven Jeans), and I was so excited to share our secret when we got home! I was so exhausted at night. I was asleep by 9!

We had a blast at Downtown Disney every day! It's probably my third favorite place at the resort (behind the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom)!
Here we are swimming with the dolphins at Discovery Cove. It was sooooo awesome! Wyatt walks by this picture every day and says "Look Mommy! Mommy and Daddy are petting the dolphin!"


1 comment:

  1. We ate at that same pool/restaurant in costa maya! They had fabulous layered margaritas!

    ReplyDelete