Saturday, April 9, 2011

Family Weekend!

So as I alluded to in this post, we finally got to meet Mason two weeks ago!  Somehow all 4 of us kids were able to all be in town over the same weekend (okay, it wasn't really that difficult for Katie and I), and we were able to spend a lot of time together.  I stopped by to see Mason (and Marc and April) almost as soon as they got into town on Thursday night (I had been at dinner with a friend around the corner from my parents' house), the kids and I went over Friday morning, and then we all had a "birthday dinner" for Wyatt, my mom and April on Saturday night.  We were able to get a picture with all of us!

Marc, April and Mason, Me, Hudson, Brian, Wyatt, my mom, Reese, Matt and Katie and my dad

Reese checking out the birthday cake!

Opening presents (round 1)

Mason hanging out.  He is so cute!

My mom, Mason, Katie and Hudson (he looks huge)
We had a great time hanging out all weekend.  Wyatt had a lot of fun hanging out with his uncles and Reese enjoyed showing off her favorite word - doo doo.  I'm pretty sure that my brother thinks that she knows exactly what it means because he asked her if she wanted to eat doo doo and she said no, but I really don't think she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment