Monday, April 18, 2011

Hudson's First Haircut!

 My sweet, precious 5 month old has a lot of hair.

Except, now he has a little less.
As you can see, it was getting a little long around his ears...

He looks thrilled.
I know what you're thinking.  He looks like a middle aged man with that comb over and the hair.  I couldn't help it.  Every time I looked at him, I thought about Roy Biggins from Wings. 


Anyway, we had a little bit of time on Monday afternoon while the big kids were preoccupied (read:snacking) to fit in a little trim.  Nothing shocking, just a little clip around the ears, but still so cute!

Chomping on Wyatt's fingers (a new favorite hobby)

Showing off new hair cuts - I'd also taken Wyatt to get his hair cut that morning!
I can't believe how big he is getting!  A hair cut at 5 months?!  He is able to sit on his own for long-ish periods of time now, too! He is growing up so fast and getting cuter by the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment