Friday, April 15, 2011

Wyatt's Party - Part 2!

Basically this is just pictures of Wyatt and Company enjoying the zoo after the party!

I continue to be amazed by his interest in the barnyard and these cows.  To me, they just stink.

This picture cracks me up!  Shannon and I intentionally didn't go into the reptile house because I hate it, but also because I feel like I spend forever in there when we go.  Tyler and Wyatt are obsessed with looking in every window and searching for every snake and reptile.  So we let the Dads go instead :).

Oh look!  Hudson and I were there! (and he took his hat off).

So enthusiastic!

Tapir!  One of Wyatt's favorite episodes of Diego features a tapir and he LOVES it.

My favorite part of the picture is the otters (in the grass) playing with the Siamang (I think that's what it is?)

Cousin picture fail.  Where is Reese?!  At least Colin is holding his little cousin like a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment