Friday, October 21, 2011

pinnable me: november fun!

I'm linking up with Stefanie for pinnable me: friday again.  I am probably a little too interested in Pinterest.  I have the app on my phone, and I basically just pin while I sit on the couch and watch TV.  I know that we still need to "get through" Halloween, and don't get me wrong, I am very excited for the week of activities we have next week - dressing up, Halloween parades and parties at school, Halloween activities with family, Trick or Treating - but I LOVE November!  Hudson's birthday is obviously my new favorite thing about the month, but Thanksgiving is one of my very favorite days of the year!  So here are things I am looking forward to doing next month!

These look delicious!  I love caramel apples, but they're messy - these are perfect, and I would probably eat more than the equivalent of one apple!
I love pumpkin anything - pumpkin spice lattes (although I've mainly just been using pumpkin creamer in my coffee at home), pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake - but this looks awesome!  I'm making this for something!
I really want to incorporate some kind of Thankful board or something for the kids (and us) this November.  This board would be fun to make - and it's really cute!  Pottery Barn Kids had something that would serve this purpose - but I guess it's sold out?
And I also really like this, but think the board is probably more practical for the kids. 
Fun Thanksgiving printables!  I know that the kids are going to talk about Thanksgiving at school, and have a feast, but I also know that they have other units that they're learning about next month, too.  In particular, my little healthy eater will be learning about nutrition in her class, and Wyatt will be discussing cowboys and the Wild West.  He is beyond excited to share with them that he has the same name as a famous cowboy.  So I think we'll be doing more fun Thanksgiving things at home :)
These look adorable - but also complicated, and I have serious doubts about whether my kids would actually eat this!  So something like this might be more appropriate!


3 comments:

  1. i have pumpkin/halloween overload in pinterest BUT i have been loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin anything too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also far too interested in Pinterest...It's so addictive! You found some fabulous pins-thanks for sharing them!

    I have posted about a few of my favourite Halloween pins on my blog so if you have 5 Minutes to spare please pop by! I would be honoured if you could also link up your post to my weekly Pinning and Singing Pinterest Linky Party as this post is most Pinteresting!

    Best wishes and happy pinning!
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete