Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reese's Halloween Party

Reese had her Halloween party at school today, so she got dressed up in her costume this morning.  She wanted to be Jessie from Toy Story for Halloween, and I think the back of her costume is absolutely adorable.
 We got both costumes for the big kids from the Disney Store.  Reese's Jessie costume is very sparkly, so she likes it a lot!  I tried to get her to pose for pictures before school, but she decided that she'd rather act like a dragon.
 We were surprised to find out that her class wasn't just having a party - they also "performed" three songs.  Wyatt's class didn't do this at Halloween last year, so we were excited to go and see her sing her new songs - and get a glimpse of her in her classroom environment!
 They sang three cute little songs before they sat down to have their treats!
Reese was the first kid in line to wash her hands so she could eat and she cleaned her plate!  I know most little ones are at least a little picky (including her big brother), but this little girl LOVES everything!
I learn so many interesting things when I go to her class.  I know that there is a little girl in her class named Piper - they have dance together on Tuesdays and they play together in class.  But I think that Reese sometimes confuses Piper with another little girl in her class named Porter, because they sat next to each other and had a great time!

Also, Brian and I both recognized one of the other moms in her class from soccer.  In fact, Reese played her son's team again last night.  On the way home from school, I asked Reese if there was anything she forgot to tell me about the team that she playing against yesterday and she said, "Yeah, Griffin from my class was on the other team."  She cracks me up!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her costume...so cute!!! Sounds like you guys had a fun time at her Halloween party - kids say the cutest thing!! I can't wait until Addie starts saying some real words:)

    ReplyDelete