Monday, October 17, 2011

Reese's First (Almost) Goal

Last week (and today too, actually) we had a conflict with Wyatt and Reese's games.  Brian took Reese to soccer, and Hudson and I took Wyatt to his baseball game.  I was really bummed because I missed her first attempt at really trying to play soccer.  I'm so proud of her for trying so hard!


She did a really great job!  Tonight we are splitting up again, and we're splitting them up that same way.  Wyatt stays focused on the game no matter what, and Reese definitely does a better job when her daddy is there to cheer her on!  They usually make it in time for the end of Wyatt's game anyway - and he has a game tonight, Wednesday and Saturday!  Busy, busy, busy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! I don't know how the coaches keep all those young'uns on task, though. Whew, I'd be tired!

    ReplyDelete