Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I am in love with the fact that I scheduled our trip to Disney World this week!  Instead of another stay at the Wilderness Lodge (which we absolutely love!), we will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge this year!  Disney World during the holiday season is amazing (of course, I'd like for it to be warmer this year!) - and I'm totally ready to tackle the challenge of preserving our Christmas activities here in addition to our trip.  Of course, I'm also making a million lists now!

Brian and I both love Disney World, but I am so much more excited that Wyatt is going to have another chance to battle Darth Vader himself!
 And Reese will get to have another chance to chat with Ariel.
 That all three kids will get to hang out with Winnie the Pooh, since Hudson was only 4 weeks old on our last trip!
 And of course, we'll all get to hang out with Mickey Mouse!  I can't believe how tiny Hudson was in that little Moby wrap!

This time of year I always fall back in love with my pink Uggs.  I don't think I've ever worn them out of the house, but I love them as slippers.  Seriously.  I got them on clearance at TJ Maxx a few years ago for next to nothing, and I have loved them every fall and winter since!

I love my Target Ultimate Tees.  Is it ridiculous that I have two of these in white (and several other assorted colors)?  I love wearing my collection of cardigans and sweaters over them, and sometimes I'll throw on a scarf instead.  But being a stay at home mom, I like simple.  And things that are easy to wash!
And finally, I LOVE Wednesday!  Not only does it mark the halfway point of the week (and Brian's birthday is tomorrow!), but we also have a full night of my very favorite shows - Survivor, Modern Family, and The X Factor!

Kind of all over the place, I know, but that's what I'm loving this Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog! Your babies are precious and I am in love with all their names! SUPER jealous of your Disney trip....I so badly want to take my girls. I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete