Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tis the Season - Tiny Prints!

'Tis the season to start prepping for Christmas cards!  I have a plan (in my head, anyway) to get pictures ready for Christmas cards this weekend, and then order them and get them ready to go out.  I like to send mine out early-ish - by the 14th!  I usually get a lot of cards in the mail around the 22nd, but I like for mine to be out before that!  I've spent a lot of time trying to find good, quality cards and I stumbled upon Tiny Prints, and I have to say that I am in love!

I have gone through the website and looked at all the cards - seriously, all of them - and these are my favorites!

I just love the colors in this one:

But I used their search bars to find cards that might be a little more appropriate for us - cards that allow more than one picture - it's not always easy to find one perfect picture!  This one is perfect!

Because of our love for the word Noel around here (we have an entire collection of things with Noel on them for Christmas - I wonder why...), I really just LOVE  this card!

If you're looking for your Christmas cards, you should definitely head over to Tiny Prints and check them out - you will definitely find your perfect card!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your choices! Tiny Prints is such a great company!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your choices! I need to get started on this,lol.

    ReplyDelete