Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Baby Minnie: 33 Weeks!

I figured that since we're getting so close to the end of the pregnancy, I should probably start updating about it more often.  The last 33 weeks really have flown by!  It seems like I literally just walked out of the bathroom with a stunned look on my face and told Brian that my suspicions about being pregnant a month earlier than we were "planning" had been confirmed - and now we're seven-ish weeks away from meeting her!

  • How far along: 33 weeks.
  • Size of baby: She's about 19 inches long and my guess would be that she's probably around 4 pounds, 10 ounces now?  That's if they actually put on half a pound a week right now like the books say.  Hudson was my biggest at 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and Reese was the smallest at 7 pounds, 10 ounces, so we'll have to see where she ends up!
  • Total weight gain/loss: Still only up two pounds!
  • Cravings: Vanilla frosty floats, water, and Pop Tarts. But just the crust of the Pop Tart.  Not the inside. I swear I eat healthy food too, though!
  • Maternity clothes: There's no stuffing this belly in regular clothes.  Really.  If I tried to wear a normal dress, it would end up farther above my knees than I find to be appropriate :).
  • Gender: Girl!
  • Movement: All the time.  Especially in the middle of the night!
  • What I miss: Sleep.  Being able to keep up with the big kids without getting winded.  And probably the ability to sleep on my back!
  • Sleep: This week it was awful.  Four nights in a row of three hours of sleep.  Last night it was up every hour to pee.  And I love my pregnancy pillow, but it just makes moving more difficult, and my hips can't take me laying on one side all night!
  • Symptoms: Hip pain.  It's constant.  Sometimes my left hip feels like it could give out on me when I stand up.  I'm also really hot and tired. And the nesting urge is kicking in big time!  My laundry room got hit last night. Plus you know, my stomach is rather large.
  • Best Moment this week: I feel like we've narrowed our name choices down to about 4.  Unfortunately, I feel like Brian and I are not on the same page about those 4.  So her name may be a far off thought.  I love that she kicks when she hears her Daddy at night!
  • What I am looking forward to: Getting the house straight and organized and baby ready.  Our hospital tour is tonight, too!
  • Goals for this week:  
    • Finish planning Reese's 4th birthday party so I don't have to do much when I'm 39 weeks pregnant.  
    • Figure out a solution for storage for her stuff since she'll be bunking in our room for a few months (at least).
    • Get her a car seat.
    • Make a count down with the big kids so they get an idea of when she'll be here! 

Here I am wearing the same shirt at 39 weeks, 1 day with Reesie!

No comments:

Post a Comment