Monday, August 30, 2010

Busch Gardens...Like A Week Later

We went back to Busch Gardens last Monday. The kids just have such a good time, and we can usually get in and out without spending a ton of money (except drinks. We are some drinking fools in this family). I usually pack snacks for the kids and then we just stop on the way home for something if we need to.

We got there later than we planned and Sesame Place was not enjoyable. We literally stayed for about a half an hour before we moved on. I'm not sure why we've never put Reese on these planes before since Wyatt loves them, but we let her have a turn this time. And...she LOVED it.
Wyatt did a great job "piloting" the plane.
"Look at me, Daddy! Look at meeeeee!"
This is what happens when you ask two kids to look at you and say cheese at the same time. I bet we'll get TONS of good pictures of the three of them.
I can't hold hands. I'm busy pushing the empty stroller.
They are really cute though!
Posing by the fountain
Hopefully it will cool down earlier this year and I can really enjoy myself. Not likely, but I can hope! The kids are really having a fabulous time now, and it does get less crowded and much more enjoyable when fall hits.

This week we have a lot coming up. Reese and Wyatt both have check ups at the pediatrician's office today, and I'm hoping to squeeze in a haircut for him. We have Open House at Wyatt's school tomorrow night, which I am really excited about. I'm anxious to see how he reacts in the classroom and to the whole idea of starting school. And then he actually has to start school and I don't even know how he's going to do on the first day! We are practicing his new routine this week in terms of bed times and getting ready for school each day and we're planning on a practice run or two. Let's just say that the drop off is going to be Daddy's responsibility and he's not exactly known for his ability to get out the door on time (I kid, I kid. Kind of.)

We have a 30 week appointment for the Goomeister this week as well, and now we're in the final countdown. Less than 10 weeks until the Baby Boy joins the family. Yikes! I am soooo looking forward to cuddling my new little guy and watching Wyatt and Reese take care of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment