Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Project 365: Week 13

I feel like this only keeps me "behind" in my blogging, but I am actually taking a picture a day, so why give up?  I'm almost caught up!

Tuesday, March 26
She is kind of obsessed with Doc McStuffins.  She told me that she was going to "check your ears, check your eyes, find out how much you've grooooooown."
Wednesday, March 27
Hudson giving me his pouting face.  Kind of miserable.
 Thursday, March 28
 We decided to try Brian's hat on Ms. Finley.  She looks kind of adorable wearing it.
 Friday, March 30
This picture cracks me up.  Every time I look at it, all I can think in my head is "Well, this is awkward."
Saturday, March 30
Katie and Stevie came over to visit on Wyatt's birthday.  We were teasing that Reese has the same color hair as Stevie and we couldn't tell who was really her aunt.
 Sunday, March 31
Somebody got a Jake and the Neverland Pirates costume for Easter.  He keeps screaming, "Ahoy!"
 Monday, April 1
It was opening day, baseball fans!  Of course we were all sporting our Yankees gear (to watch them lose - boo!).  We're waiting on Jeter, Granderson, and Texeira to come back!



1 comment: