Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Seven Months Old!

I can't believe this little girl is seven months old (and has been for two weeks - oops)!

She is such a cute little chunk a monk!
 Stickers from Watch Me Grow

Here is Finley Quinn's rundown for this month:
  • I think she's still around 17 pounds.  She doesn't seem a lot heavier, anyway.
  • She has tried squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, corn, peas, pear, prunes (needed in the worst possible way), pineapple, apples, and blueberries.  She genuinely seems to love everything!
  • She breastfeeds about 7 times a day.  A few more lately because there have been a lot of night wakings.  I try to use it to lull her back to sleep, but some nights she is just not having it!
  • She's wearing 9-12 month clothes.  She's fitting in most of Reese's hand me downs from her first year, and honestly, it's making me so happy!  I loved some of Reese's rompers and dresses, and I'm excited to see Finley in them!
  • She falls asleep without my help, and we moved from the swaddle me to a sleep sack this month.  So far, so good!
  • She's waking up around 7, eating and playing while the kids get ready for school, napping when we get home, waking up before we leave, eating, napping again around 1-4, and then she plays happily until bedtime, which is usually around 7.  It's the nights that are getting tough!
  • She is champion at sitting.  She will sit and play and reach for everything around her.
  • No new words!  Still just a lot of "da-da-da-da-da!"
  • She has been enjoying hanging out in her car seat at games and practices lately. It's nice to not have to wear her all the time!
  • She is definitely a Mommy's girl!  She likes to have me within her sights at all times.  I've started going to the YMCA while the big kids are at school, and they have had to come find me a few times because Finley has been inconsolable.  It's sweet, but I'd really love to work out!  Ha!
  • She has no teeth (although there has been lots of pain!)
  • She likes to stand if she holds my hands!  She gets the biggest smile on her face.


And a few more shots of Finley this month





No comments:

Post a Comment