Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

These kiddos LOVE their Daddy.
 So when Brian called me on Saturday and told me that his parents were going to spend Father's Day at the Waterpark, we didn't have to think too long before we said we'd be there, too!  Even though this guy isn't a huge fan of water.
 We got to the park right when it opened, and Wyatt rode down this slide about a million times (that's a rough estimate by Wyatt himself).  The beauty is that we had a cabana that basically let me sit in the shade and watch him do it over and over and over again. 
 We went straight up the hill to ride the tube rides.  We had lots of fun, but man were my arms and legs tired from walking up the steps with three tubes!  When do these kids start earning their keep?!?!?
 She screamed the entire way down, and then shouted, "That's AWESOME!" when she got to the bottom.
 Wyatt fell in love with Jungle Falls when I took him last week.  He loves the drop from pool to pool!
 And I know looks scared, she totally loved it, too!
 Even though they both like riding the "big kid" rides, I know Wyatt had lots of fun hanging out in the kiddie section.  He was floating with his arms behind his head.  When I asked what he was doing, he told me he was "relaxing."
 Reese saw me with the camera, so this was the face she made while riding the slides with Baba.
 This little cutie loved the jumpers!  She wasn't a fan of the water when she first got wet, but she warmed up to it.  And anything that involves jumping is a win in Finley's book.  Hudson loved them too when he was a baby!
 We had a fun, long day!  I can't believe these four lasted at the park from 10AM to 4PM! I know that they loved actually being able to spend Father's Day with Brian, even though he was going back and forth from his office and other parts of the park to us.

His girls LOVE him!
 Finley was a rock star baby all day.. She was so good!
I'm so glad that we were able to go and spend time with Brian and Baba for Father's Day - the kids had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. So great!! Love that they have the jumpers. Do you think Carsyn could fit in them at 3 years old? I have been to Ocean Breeze in FOREVER!!

    ReplyDelete