Thursday, August 11, 2011

This Picture...

Sums up most of my days. Someone is bothering someone else (in this case, Reese is bothering Wyatt.  When Wyatt bothers Reese she says, "Mommy, Wyatt is bovering me!), someone is holding a ball and probably attempting to throw it in the house, and something is on the floor that shouldn't be, and Hudson is probably crawling towards that object.  Fortunately, Brian stopped to take a picture of it all on Monday.  Then he picked the fake strawberry up off the floor, took the kids outside to play catch,  and we went about our day.


1 comment:

  1. I gotta say, it's soooo refreshing to see a "normal" house. I like seeing nicely decorated homes, but I often wonder if the people who "live" in them are really enjoying life in them. It's so awesome to see your little kiddoes being so normal. Kids are great!

    ReplyDelete