Sunday, September 11, 2011

iPurge

This is long overdue, but there was little confusion about who was going to purge their phone this week (and last).  I thought Brian was, and then I held off, but he will probably do it next week - after the park is closed for the season!  Yay!

This is an assortment of pictures that I've taken over the last two weeks - the hurricane and back to school activities have really thrown me off!

 A few weeks ago (like right after we got back from Raleigh) - Wyatt asked Reese to leave him alone.  So she decided to go off to college.  She said that she was going to Duke!  At least she's aiming high!
Hudson eating a yummy spaghetti dinner!
Reese enjoying the same dinner!
I saw this on Pinterest - and Brian actually ordered it.  I couldn't believe it, but we are now the proud owners of this sign in our yard!
Reese tried on this Jack Sparrow costume wig the other day while we were at The Disney Store!  She's a cute little pirate! 
We've made a couple of trips to Dick's this week for different pieces of Wyatt's uniform, and a few other odds and ends.  Wyatt absolutely must try on catcher's equipment every time we go!

That's all I've got this week.  Brian just told me that he's hoping to dump his phone soon, so he'll probably have a few of his own posts soon, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment